I am Nicci and photography is my life!!
I am a wedding photographer and absolutely love my job and everything that comes with it. I love meeting new people and scouting for locations
I appreciate the reality of life and those special in-between moments ; and do my very best to capture lifes special little moments.
I shoot mostly weddings, but also some other things, like people, places, and food. If you are a person, place
or food and you want me to take your picture, that can be arranged!
* A creative, tenacious, and sometimes mischievous little being who works behind-the-scenes making magic for the purpose of enjoyment by others. *
Often leaves a trail of pixie dust!
First of all, I want to thank you for considering me to take your photographs. I know that there are many options for you out there! Pixie's Photography takes each photo session under my professional wings. My hope is to be able to save you time, energy, and money. When I capture precious memories for you, I want you to be the at ease and free from worry. I believe that the final images need to showcase your vision. I find this comes from a devotion to planning and enjoying what I do. I think there is a little "magic" in every photo session that I do, and my team and I are like the pixies that do the magic dusting! We are your "Pixie Photographer". “Faith, trust, and a little pixie dust!"
My Pixie Philosophy
* I Believe my clients should not work on the day of their special event.
* I Believe photography requires a combination of solid planning, trustworthy professionals, the right equipment and a little bit of pixie dust!
* I Believe that all of my clients are VIPs, and they deserve the same things: Quality service, A friendly smile, And someone who listens.
* I believe my role is to keep focused on the vision my clients have for their photo shoot.
* I Believe, most importantly, that I am connected to my next client only by the satisfaction of my last client. And if, at any time, you feel my services don't meet your expectations, I respect your opinion, and I ask for you to let me know what I can change.
Please enjoy browsing through my website. I offer a wide variety of photography, specialising in event photography. Please do not hesitate to contact me if you have any questions.
T's & C's
Mini Sessions will take place on Saturday, August 15th at the Lynwood Forest from 10am till 2m
And again on Sunday, August 16th at the Queenswood Field from 7am till 6pm.
Previous session credit can be used towards this session.
Booking can be made via firstname.lastname@example.org or on WhatsApp on 0623776778
So you’ve set your date, picked your dress, selected your flowers and even the guys have got their tuxes. It’s going to be a beautiful, perfect day. When its all over you want to cherish and relive all those moments in timeless images.
Allow me to capture your family now. The everyday moments. The smiles. The serious side. The silly side. The “little things” that ultimately mean so much. I love to capture them all, My favourite portraits are those that tell a story, from the smallest detail to the goofiest grin.
Whether you are having your 16th, 18th, 21st, 30th, 50th, 60th or 80th Birthday you should have a professional photographer covering it for you.
I also capture year end functions and corporate events
Looking for a matric portrait photographer can be stressful! No two matric portrait sessions are alike. Each one is customized to YOU and who YOU are at this time in your life.